Welcome to the Girl Scouts ACH Online Payment Portal
We provide an easy and affordable way for your Council to accept payments from Troop Leaders.
Instead of mailing their payment or coming in to the Council office, the troop leaders can now login to our online payment system that is available 24/7.
We have been using the ACH Online payment system for over 4 years now. Over 90% of our troops now use it to make their payments!
Our troop leaders love it as does our finance department!
- Girl Scouts of Western New York
It really is a few simple steps!
- Troop Leader logs into portal and enters bank routing and account information and dollar amount of payment.
- Council finance department reviews transactions and approves or declines each one.
- Council finance department submits approved transactions off to the bank daily and the money is automatically deposited into their account.
- Council finance department exports a file containing all processed transactions with troop number and payment amount for their own records.
- Council finance department exports an excel file that they can then upload to the cookie software (SNAP, eBudde, nut-E) to record the troop payment.
The Cookie Payment System is incredible for its ease of use for everything from creating a user account to making and authorizing payments.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
The benefits and possibilities are endless! Here are just a few.
- No more receiving paper checks
- Simplifies knowing who has paid and how much
- Money is in your account faster
- Open 24/7/365 for troops to submit payments
- Contact information readily available to handle bounced payments
- Transmission to bank is as simple as it gets (one-click procedure)
If you'd like to learn more, please fill out the form below or call us at (585)270-6676 x25.